Countertop Installation Santa Rosa, California
Installing a countertop can be a daunting task. It’s not something that you do on a regular basis, so it can be hard to know where to start or what tools you need. It is not recommended to try and make countertop installation a DIY project as there’s many variables as well as heavy lifting! With our countertop installation service, you can have countertops installed quickly and easily, without spending a fortune.
Our installation process
While installation of countertops may seem like a daunting task for many, our technicians make it look simple. We plan everything way ahead of time and use state-of-the-art tools to accomplish our tasks. Countertops are one of many great ways to update your home and are an exciting project to do. Here’s how we go about installing countertops:
1. Step 1 – The first step is to measure the area where the countertop will be installed. We pay minute attention while taking measurements to avoid any risks of producing incorrect countertops.
2. Step 2 – After taking the measurements, we move on to make the countertop. You can choose the type of countertop you would like us to install considering matching the rest of the colors of your home including flooring and cabinetry.
3. Step 3 – Once we finish making the countertop, we install the base cabinets. This provides support for the countertop and ensure that it is level.
4. Step 4 – As soon as the base cabinets are in place, we begin to install the countertop itself. We take extreme care when handling the countertop to ensure that it doesn’t get damaged.
5. Step 5 – The last step involves attaching any trim or molding. Finally, we provide a few finishing touches to make the countertop look good.
Types of countertops
There are many different types of countertops to consider when giving your kitchen a facelift. We allow you to choose the countertops according to your needs and budget. The most popular types of countertops that we work with include granite, quartz, laminate, and marble.
Granite is a durable material that can withstand high temperatures and is resistant to scratches and stains. This is important to recognize as granite is both beautiful and duarable; thus the reason it’s so popular.
On the other hand, marble is also a durable material and there are several colors and styles available.
Quartz closely resembles granite, and is less expensive but may not quite have the fortitude that granite offers.
Laminate countertops are made from plastic or composite materials and are less expensive than granite or marble, but they are not as durable and the lifespan tends to be much less. Laminate can also be prone to warping if hot objects sit on the top too long.
Why hire us?
The installation of countertops can be a complex and time-consuming project. That’s why it’s important to hire a company with experience and expertise in countertop installation.
At Elite Kitchen Pros, we have highly experienced designers and technicians who know how to install different types of countertops that coordinate with your home’s style, from granite to laminate. Our team understands the importance of attention to detail, and we take pride in our workmanship. We also offer competitive pricing and flexible scheduling to ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget.
If you are considering a kitchen or home remodel, new countertops are an exceptional way to update the look of your space.
Contact us and we can set up an appointment as soon as possible to discuss your plan and get the ball rolling within a few days.
Elite Kitchen Pros - Get A Free Estimate Today!
Fill out the form below and a team member will get back with you as soon as possible.