Kitchen Island Contractors In Santa Rosa, California
You want to renovate your kitchen but don’t know where to start. It can be tough to find the right contractor for your kitchen renovation project. There are so many options out there, and it’s hard to know who you can trust. Fortunately, we are here to help.
Our team of experienced kitchen island contractors in Santa Rosa, CA will work with you every step of the way to make sure your renovation goes smoothly. We’ll help you choose the perfect materials and design for your unique space, and we’ll make sure the job is done on time and on budget.
If you’re considering adding a kitchen island to your home, it’s important to choose a contractor who has experience with this type of project. At our company, we have the perfect balance of experience and use of the latest tools.
Kitchen islands come in all shapes and sizes, and they can be made from a variety of materials, so we always let our customers choose according to their budget. A primary part of our service is to guide you through the entire process of choosing the right materials and telling you how to care for your kitchen island after installation.
Our kitchen islands not only provide extra counter space, but you can also use them for dining, entertaining, or simply as a focal point in the room. We consider a few factors before installing kitchen islands:
● We first make sure that your kitchen is large enough to accommodate an island.
● Secondly, we let you decide what type of island you want. You can choose from our range of islands, such as stationary islands, which are great for prep work or extra storage; rolling islands, which can be moved around as needed; and peninsula islands, which extend from one wall of the kitchen to another.
● Once you’ve decided on the type of island you want, we start planning your installation. With the latest tools available, it doesn’t take much time for us to install the island.
Maintaining your kitchen island
We also provide various tips on how to take care of your kitchen island to make it durable. Here are a few tips for keeping your kitchen island looking its best:
● Wipe up spills immediately – Spills can quickly damage the finish of your island, so it is important to clean them up as soon as they happen.
● Use coasters or Trivets – Hot pans and dishes can also damage the finish of your island, so always use coasters or trivets when placing them on the surface.
● Dust regularly – Dust can accumulate quickly on an island, so make sure to dust it regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
● Avoid harsh cleaners – Harsh cleaners can damage the finish of your island, so stick to mild, soap-based cleaners.
We can help you with your renovation project by designing and installing a functional and stylish island that meets your needs and looks great with the rest of your kitchen. By considering the features you want, the size of the space, and your budget, we can create an island that is perfect for your home. If you’re ready to renovate your kitchen in Santa Rosa with a beautiful new island, contact us today.
Elite Kitchen Pros - Get A Free Estimate Today!
Fill out the form below and a team member will get back with you as soon as possible.